Capturing families & children FAQ.
I’ve separated each type of session to it’s own page to give you the best information and pricing. If you have any questions that I haven’t covered here feel free to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss what you are looking for! Be sure to check out some of the Featured Products!
WHERE DO WE GO FOR OUR SESSION?
I’m an On-Location photographer, so for regular sessions I come to you or we choose a park or other location that suits the style that you’re looking for. If you need some location ideas, you’ll find a list below of some good spots. You’d be surprised what we can do with a very simple location. Start by thinking if you want rural and rustic or city-scape and urban. There are a couple parks in the city that offer the best of both worlds, too – just look up Point State Park and Grand View Park!
WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
Stumped on what to wear? Try my Pinterest board! I’m personally a fan of mixing colors and patterns. My favorite sessions are when each outfit is unique to each person but the colors or patterns complement each other.
WHEN DO WE SEE OUR PHOTOS?
My turnaround time is very dependant on the time of year and how many Weddings I take on each month (weddings are extremely time intensive). I balance my workload and family life, while trying to keep a reasonable time frame for getting your proofs back to you. General sessions take approximately 2 weeks after your session, however, the closer we get to fall, it can take about 4 weeks. I try to get sneak peeks out on Facebook in the meantime, and when time allows, I’ll blog random sessions! When I have your photos finished, you’ll get an email with a link to your private gallery. Further instructions will be included in the email.
Some of My Favorite Pittsburgh Locations…
- Adams Township Park | Mars, Pa
- Cranberry Community Park | Cranberry, Pa
- North Boundary Park | Cranberry, Pa
- Preston Park | Butler, Pa
- North Park | Allison Park, Pa
- Hartwood Acres Mansion | Pittsburgh, Pa
- Evergreen Community Park | Ross Township, Pa
- Point State Park | Pittsburgh, Pa
- Settlers Cabin Park | Robinson Twp, Pa
- Brush Creek Park | Beaver Falls, Pa
- Monroeville Community Park | Monroeville, Pa
- Boyce Park | Monroeville, Pa
- Schenley Park | Pittsburgh, Pa
- Frick Park | Pittsburgh, Pa
- Highland Park | Pittsburgh, Pa
- Deer Lakes Park | Tarentum, Pa
- Blue Spruce State Park | Indiana, Pa
Some Unique Local Services and Products to Check Out!
Unforgettable Moments – Justin Anderson, a local Pittsburgher, crafts rustic frames and shelves that are definitely worth checking out! If there’s something specific you need for a certain area in your home, he can work with you to create a custom piece. If rustic is your style, head over and see what he has. I’m pretty in love with the frames he made for my son’s newborn photos to be displayed in style! Don’t forget to tell him I sent you! ;)